Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2013

What's new pussy cat?!

Hi guys! As I said yesterday, I've got another "set" of cards to share with you today, featuring kitty cats!

I don't know about all of you, but I am most definitely a cat person. I grew up with cats, there has never been a point in my life when I have lived in a home that hasn't had a cat. And I like that. Some people prefer dogs, and that's fine too but to me, cats will always have a very special place in my heart, they know when you're sad and they comfort you, they can tell when you're ill so they stick by your side and help you stay warm in bed (however long they need to), and they know when you're happy and always try to join in.

That's what I love about cats. They might go out and do their own thing without you. They might only hang around on a cold or wet day. They won't stay by your side all the time like dogs, but they're always there if you need them and they never go that far away.

Also, nothing beats a purring hot-water bottle on a rainy day!

So these cards were really nice for me to make. I kept them simple, and close to home. I love nothing more than finding little paw-prints here and there. Obviously I'm a little peeved if I find them on important documents, but for the most part, it's seeing them across the easy-clean surfaces like my desk, the kitchen floor and the best ones are the little trails they leave behind on snowy mornings in winter.



I hope you like them, until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment