Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

Practice makes perfect...

Hi again! Today I'm going to share with you my second attempt at quilling. I was feeling a bit more confident when I made this card, so the design was a little more complicated. I went with bright, girly colours this time because my last card was quite masculine and I wanted to try making something a bit more feminine using the quilling technique.

I think I am already starting to improve, but I definitely want to keep practicing and do more and more complicated projects. I've seen so many things that have already given me the inspiration to try and get even better at quilling, so that I can have even more fun with it in the future.

It's so much more simple than I thought it would be and really anyone can do it, I picked it up so quickly that I'm surprised I haven't tried it before, so if you're feeling apprehensive about giving it a go, don't worry yourself about it, just try it and have fun with it, because it's really wonderful to see what you've been able to create by the end of it.

I hope you like the card, I still have lots more to share with you when I have the time to write more posts!

Until next time!


2 comments:

  1. I think you have done such a fantastic job with your quilling here Beckit. Colours are just beautiful
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Catherine, I've tried quilling on one other card so far but I can't post that one just yet in case the recipient sees. ;)

      Delete