Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

Seeing Stars

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been posting a whole lot lately, I've been busy with work and making things that unfortunately, I'm not letting myself show anyone yet. I'm working on some cards for a competition, you see.

However, I did have a lovely little surprise yesterday when I bought the new issue (64) of Papaercrafter magazine...


The thought process when I saw this on my break at work was actually quite amusing. I'm surprised it took me as long as it did to figure out what was happening as well. "That card's familiar. Wait. That's my card. That's my name. That's my name on my card. My card is in a magazine. My card. Is in. A magazine... I won how much?!!!"

So I'm feeling a little bit more confident about my cardmaking skills and I'm really excited to get my prizes and have a little rummage. I spy a really cute mermaid stamp that I'm sure I will use tonnes.

Until next time!



2 comments:

  1. Big CONGRATS on being published - hope you will also enjoy your prize

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! Hopefully I'll get the prizes in the post soon, I really want to see what I've got, the suspense is KILLING me! lol

      Delete