Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

Please and Thank You!

Hi everyone, today's entry is something a teeny bit different. It's not a card I made purely because I found some items I liked in my stash. I'm entering a challenge today. This card was made for the "Thank You" challenge over on The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog. So it shan't be a very long entry.

I used my cutest stamp for this card and coloured it with my Spectrum Noir pens, which I absolutely adore, before trimming it and planning a card around it. I added doilies, floral patterns and ribbon for an extra cute and girly touch. I hope you like it!

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a super cute card, I love that image, thanks for entering into the cutie pie challenge. Gem DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - a really cute image and I love all the details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Blog Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete