Pages

Sunday 13 March 2016

Super Stock!

This Sunday is going to be a really quick post because I still have loads to do before bed and work in the morning.

Here goes.

So I previously mentioned that one of my friends from work was going to be doing a little fundraiser. That was this weekend and she kindly photographed the stock I'd given her to sell in exchange for a cut of the profit to go towards the fundraising.

First off, I want to say she did an amazing job with the presentation. I basically gave her a carrier bag full of random bits and pieces and she made it look really nice!


This is also great for me because it gives me an idea of what might sell should I take it to craft fairs and at what prices. I'm also digging the leaf bowls to display the bracelets and hairclips so I'm thinking of making some display bowls specifically for craft fairs when I can do them.

I've applied for my provisional license so hopefully this time next year I'll be driving and setting up stalls at craft fairs and markets.

Until then, this has been a great little opportunity to test the waters!

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment