Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Workdesk Wednesday - #6 ~ What A Wonderful Project!

It's Workdesk Wednesday again folks and I've had loads of fun this week continuing to build my Wonder Woman cosplay.

The shin guards are comfy, the belt fits and the fabric is cut.

Again, my lovely boyfriend took a photo of me hard at work tonight (definitely not getting carried away or anything...) and the shot below shows me putting a base coat of white paint on all the accessories that were ready for it before I'm able to paint them the actual colours.


That was quite early this evening. Since then I've created my own little pattern panels and cut the fabric for the skirt part. The collage below is a compilation of the work I did on Sunday, tonight, how things fit and the references I've used for the skirt.


I hope you guys like it so far. I'm super proud and having so much fun with it. I can't wait to have another entire day to work on it because it's really starting to take shape and I can't believe it's working.

Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment