Pages

Sunday 6 March 2016

One For Mum

It's Mother's Day here in the UK so what better post to write on a Sunday than a quick one about the card I made for my wonderful mum!

I'm still obsessed with the Wonder Woman costume making and spent the whole day on that today since I couldn't spend the day with mum, but I did make her a lovely little card yesterday that she seemed to like.


I used some of my Hunkydory die cut toppers that I won a while ago when my letter was featured in a craft magazine. They're really handy when you're struggling for inspiration or your mind is just on other things.

I also kept it nice and simple because with such a big topper that's already got foil elements and decoupage, you don't really want to go over the top.

Anyway, don't forget to spoil your mum, there's still some time left!

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment