Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Workdesk Wednesday - #5 ~ Blog Entry, I Must Post

Yes, I know I've been absent for a week. I'm sorry, my dayjob's been mental so I've been tired so posts may be sporadic or short or just plain weird for a little while.

But, it's Workdesk Wednesday and I really do want to try and keep on track with this blog so here goes.

I'm working on some stock for a fundraiser coming up that one of my friends from work is doing and it prompted me to dig out an unfinished project from ages ago... Geeky hair clips!

Most of the hairclips I'd planned are finished but for some reason I just sort of stopped halfway through making a batch of Yodas.

I found them though! And some of them have faces which will help me remember/work out the design I'd got going.


I no longer have the exact shade of thread I used for those first two but I found a similar one, so hopefully they'll still look consistant. I only really had the time to dig these out and do the prep for the project (i.e. matching the thread, finding the right size needle, etc) tonight so just the one photo but I am actually at home this weekend so hopefully I'll get a chance to do quite a bit of crafting then!

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment