Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Workdesk Wednesday - #4 ~ Scrap Happy

It's that time again!

And actually, I've had the same thing on my workdesk all week this week, because since Monday I've really enjoyed going through some of those old photos and preparing pretty pages for my scrapbook. I took photos of each page I've done this week so that I can post the pages in the order I create them, before tonight I'd already done the three pictured below.


It's actually really nice to be able to do quick, small projects, like single pages, that make up part of one, much larger project, like the whole scrapbook. It means I can come away from crafting without feeling like I have an unfinished item and without feeling bad for not being able to add to what I've done. Win,win!

Tonight's workdesk was a nice, bright page to show off the special bond Jedward had with my mum. You can see from the photos below what the process is for me creating a page.


The right hand side of the above sort of shows my process. Picking what I want to work on, choosing the photo and colours and then getting an idea of the layout I want to go for. After that I just kind of wing it. I didn't use the little bunting strip in the end, but that's okay because I'm thinking of saving it for the next birthday page I do.

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment